Skip to content
Candle care information
Make the most of your scented candle experience!
- VERY IMPORTANT: If your candle is extinguished prior to allowing a full melt pool (to the edge of the container), all future melt pools will not go past the first one. Once the melted wax reaches the glass, allow it to melt until 1cm deep. This applies to all future burns of the candle.
- Place your candle on a flat, flame retardant surface, away from drafts, children, pets, curtains, furniture, etc.
- Our candles are NOT RECOMMENDED FOR USE IN COLD AND WINDY CONDITIONS.
- It is easier and safer to light your candle with a long fireplace match or lighter.
- Soy continues to expand, contract and change from its current form. It may look frosted or develop gaps between the wax and container). These ‘flaws’ are normal and are to be expected with pure soy candles.
- Once your candle has burned down to 1cm, you can clean the container and reuse it. Clean the container by filling it with hot water and waiting for it to cool - then remove the solid wax and clean with warm soapy water. The glass containers may be cleaned in a dishwasher.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.